We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
READING ON THE GO AT UNION STATION LENDING LIBRARY
In the spring of 2015, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation launched a […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Half Price Books Inc
West Sussex, GBR
Emerald Coast Books
- The brain is the fattiest organ in the body (All theZumba in the world won t help you drop that weight.)
- Salt is the only rock eaten by humans (Although somerocks can be snorted.)
- November 19 is World Toilet Day (No comment.)
- Rattlesnake mating sessions can last more thantwenty-two hours (Ouch.)
- Psychologists can assess your personality from howyou dip fries in ketchup (Nice fries, sociopath.)
Now the next time someone tells you smugly that starfish have nobrains, you can counter with any one of these 1,045 weird facts andremain king or queen of the cocktail (or kegger) chatter.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)