We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
READING ON THE GO AT UNION STATION LENDING LIBRARY
In the spring of 2015, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation launched a […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Used Very Good
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Clean Earth Books
Your Online Bookstore
Dream Books Company, LLC
Half Price Books Inc
You've made it Your baby has turned one Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions -- and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who've "been there, done that" . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you'll learn:
- The truth about The Terrible Twos--and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
- Picky Eaters--learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
- Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that's not a typo--learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
- What's normal--and what's not when it comes to your toddler's growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
- Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler
This new 4th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Toddler Tech 411: Yes, your toddler can navigate your iPad better than you, but does it boost his brain? Screens off all shapes and sizes are everywhere. Learn if they help or hurt your child's development and how to manage media use in your family. 2. Does your preschooler have ADD? New guidelines for diagnosis and treatment for kids as young as age four. 3. Food allergies on the rise. What tests and evaluations are useful and which ones aren't. Plus the latest advice on treatment for food allergies. 4. More on toddler sleep problems. How to reach sleep nirvana in your house
Shop our Memorial Day Sale going on now.Get discount code »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)