"Skill-building features include...
"- Authoritative perspectives let you benefit from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic
- Concise overview of cardiology helps build a firm grasp of fundamental cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, and pathology
- Comprehensive section on cardiovascular procedures includes expert tips for improving performance and outcomes
- Evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management explains the 'how' and 'why' behind critical decisions
- Suggested reading at the end of each chapter provides guideposts for further investigation
NEW to the 4th Edition...
- Examples added of key electrocardiographic tracings for quick reference
- New chapters cover diabetes and cardiovascular disease, pulmonary hypertension, systemic disease and the heart, management of TAVR patients, and troubleshooting LVADs
- Updated content reflects the latest advances in cardiovascular medicine--including percutaneous aortic valve replacement and left ventricular assist device management
- Quick-reference list of common formulae helps you find vital information in seconds
|Paperback Book, 1192 pages||English|
|Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (Oct. 1st, 2012)||4|