21 activity-based Songames designed by Dr. Suzanne Evans Morris, an internationally recognized Speech Therapist, is ideally suited for kids ages 2-9. The 55-page companion booklet includes a 'How to Use' section, all the song lyrics, and a model for how to use all types of music to promote therapeutic change.
* Brings speech development to life through musical play!
* 57-page booklet written by Dr. Morris gives parents, teachers and therapists clinical rationale in parent-friendly language
* Instrumentation includes guitar, mandolin, dulcimer, drums, synthesizer and percussion
* An afforadable way to engage in speech-language enrichment activities
* Booklet contains a 2-page glossary of important terms written in easy-to-understand parent-centered language
* Winner of the 1998 "Dr. Toy" Award
|Compact Disc Audio Product||English|
|Sensory World (Apr. 1st, 2010)||Unknown|
|9781935567097||5.30 x 7.60 x 0.60 inches|
|Hearing and Speech|