Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
- Every word in the Bible is in Strong s numbering system, which assigns each original Hebrew and Greek word a number. The Strong s system is used and referenced in many of the new study tools today. This volume is an indispensable tool that all readers of the Bible will want to have as part of their basic library.
A monumental reference work containing the location of every word in the King James Version, as well as noting the Greek and Hebrew words underlying the translation.
- Strong's allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word
- Complete with Hebrew and Greek dictionaries at the back of this volume, organized by the Strong's numbers, giving brief lexical definitions of each original word
- The Strong's numbering system is used and cross-referenced in many of the new study tools of today
- Complete in one sturdy and deluxe volume
About the Book Find at your local library
|Hendrickson Publishers (Unknown)||Unknown|