We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
READING ON THE GO AT UNION STATION LENDING LIBRARY
In the spring of 2015, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation launched a […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Mildred's Guide to Growing a Giant Pumpkin
1. Get the right seeds. These days, no one grows a Pumpkin Show winner without Howard Dill's Atlantic Giant seeds.
2. Convince your dad that having a pumpkin patch in your backyard is a good idea.
3. Make sure that your dogs stay far, far away from your seedlings.
4. Don't let your busybody aunt interfere with your "pumpkin obsession," no matter how much she wishes you were interested in boys or clothes or "anything" other than pumpkins.
5. Find a best friend who can help out in a pinch.
6. Never, ever, ever give up.
Come shop our entire inventory of used books. Get discount code »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)