We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Robert E., Jr. Owens
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
- The author's approach to language intervention involves using conversational techniques, classroom intervention, group work and whole language.
- In addition to complete coverage of theory, the author includes a wealth of practical information and specific techniques for different language problems in a convenient appendix.
- Two chapters focus on low-functioning clients, which benefit students working with infants, preschoolers or children with retardation.
- A chapter on narrative analysis principles and techniques examines this specialized technique.
- Analysis of an actual dysfunctional language sample provides a forum for a discussion of intervention procedures, giving students a realistic feel for the work of clinicians and therapists.
- Increased attention has been paid to cultural diversity, reflecting today's school populations more accurately.
- The chapter on classroom intervention has been expanded to reflect recent trends in the field.
- A new chapter on disorders forms aframework for the discussion of disorders, outlining differences and similarities.
We strive to offer book enthusiasts the best possible buying experience - this includes an industry-leading customer service, mobile-friendly layout, free shipping (including international orders!), consistently affordable pricing, and access to the most sought-after books on the market. And each purchased book makes a difference in someone's life through our literacy partner programs. Don't just take our word for it, here are some reviews that our past customers have left!
Shop our Thank You Sale going on now.Get discount code »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)