We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
READING ON THE GO AT UNION STATION LENDING LIBRARY
In the spring of 2015, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation launched a […]
Robert E., Jr. Owens
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
- The author's approach to language intervention involves using conversational techniques, classroom intervention, group work and whole language.
- In addition to complete coverage of theory, the author includes a wealth of practical information and specific techniques for different language problems in a convenient appendix.
- Two chapters focus on low-functioning clients, which benefit students working with infants, preschoolers or children with retardation.
- A chapter on narrative analysis principles and techniques examines this specialized technique.
- Analysis of an actual dysfunctional language sample provides a forum for a discussion of intervention procedures, giving students a realistic feel for the work of clinicians and therapists.
- Increased attention has been paid to cultural diversity, reflecting today's school populations more accurately.
- The chapter on classroom intervention has been expanded to reflect recent trends in the field.
- A new chapter on disorders forms aframework for the discussion of disorders, outlining differences and similarities.
Shop our Memorial Day Sale going on now.Get discount code »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)