We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
- Two full chapters deal with parent and family issues.
- Emphasis on the practical application of intervention in the preschool setting focuses on issues of real importance to the classroom teacher.
- A complete anatomy of a successful school program provides a detailed picture of how the intervention model is applied in a real-life setting, and gives students crucial instructional guidance on procedural methodology for their classroom.
- Analysis of education laws and regulations that have an impact on the preschooler with a language disorder shows students how the law works and does not work for these: children.
- A detailed analysis of classroom procedures is provided for the special education teacher who must facilitate learning of a) different types of handicapped children and, b) children with handicaps and without handicaps. The classroom is described as a language laboratory to integrate children.
- A clinical-educational model is presented so that inclusion can be achieved by understanding the barriers that interfere with educational integration.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)