Follow the guidelines below when sorting material prior to shipping.
Send these items we love:
BOOKS AND MONOGRAPHS
- Antiquarian, Rare and Collectible Books (ex: Special Collections)
- Children’s Books
- College Textbooks (published within past 10 years)
- Foreign Language Books (in Western Script)
- Hardcover Fiction and Nonfiction
- Mass Market Paperbacks
- Trade Paperbacks
- CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Books on CD
- Video Games
*Only send complete disc sets with original case art.
*Unlock any media prior to shipping
A QUICK NOTE ABOUT THE CONDITION OF MATERIALS.
Books must be free of mildew, mold, and dirt. They should not exhibit excessive spine damage, have missing pages, or be missing their covers. Books cannot have water damage. Please leave any library treatments intact. No part of the book's pages should be removed with scissors or razor blades. For media, sets must be complete and cannot be missing the original case art.
Recycle or donate locally:
- Any books which do not meet the Condition Requirements above.
- Activity Books and Workbooks (ex: Coloring Books)
- Annuals and Yearbooks
- Audio Cassettes, VHS Tapes, LP Records, & Computer Software
- Books Published by Magazines (ex: Reader’s Digest Condensed and Time-Life Books)
- Britannica and World Books Encyclopedia
- Case Law and Procedural Books
- Custom Course Packets
- Dated Reference Material (over 5 years old)
- Directories and Telephone Books
- Duplicate Copies (in excess of 20 copies per title)
- Free Copies, Examination Copies, or Advanced Reading Copies
- Journals and Periodicals (ex: Literary Criticisms)
- Microfilm and Microfiche
- Newspapers and Magazines (ex: National Geographic)
- Non-Western Script Books
- Tax and Government Documents or Forms