Textbook Acceptance Guidelines
Your student organization will earn $1 for every accepted textbook you send us.
"Cool!" you exclaim, with eager book-collecting eyes. "What’s an accepted textbook?"
Books We Accept
- College Textbooks and Study Guides (clean and legible condition) with copyright dates from the past 10 years.
- Workbooks that don’t have missing pages.
- Basically any book that is used in a college classroom.
- It’s okay if there’s highlighting or writing in books, as long as the text isn’t obscured. (Many students prefer “Half-Blood Princes” outlining relevant material).
- Accompanying CDs.
Books We Don’t Accept
- Course packets
- Custom or self-published material
- Old or otherwise damaged books (dirty, moldy, waterlogged, poor binding, missing covers or pages, torn).