We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Sue van der Linden
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Wonder Book - Member ABAA/ILAB
Robinson Street Books
FLX WORLD BOOKSTORE
LuVal Farm Enterprises
-- This book is aimed at both sexes.
-- When a marriage fails, the biggest issues in a divorce usually come down to a question of money. In fact, of the cases that go on to divorce court, only 5% involve child custody. The remaining 95% involve asset disputes. (Divorce Resource Network)
Financial Custody: You, Your Money, and Divorce is aimed at providing both men and women with the resources they need to reach a financially equitable settlement. Some of the many questions this book will help readers answer include: What's the best way to go about dividing assets? What are the tax and liquidity issues that need to be addressed? How should future income be distributed and how are intangible assets such as professional degrees of non-working spouses factored in? Whose insurance should cover whom? The book also features all the necessary financial forms and worksheets, examples of the negotiation process, pre- and post-divorce financial issues, and the process and outcome of an actual divorce settlement.
We strive to offer book enthusiasts the best possible buying experience - this includes an industry-leading customer service, mobile-friendly layout, free shipping (including international orders!), consistently affordable pricing, and access to the most sought-after books on the market. And each purchased book makes a difference in someone's life through our literacy partner programs. Don't just take our word for it, here are some reviews that our past customers have left!
The more you shop, the more you save.
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)