We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Simon & Schuster Audio
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Upon completion of this Level I program, you will have functional spoken proficiency with the most-frequently-used vocabulary and grammatical structures. You will be able to:
* initiate and maintain face-to-face conversations,
* deal with every day situations -- ask for information, directions, and give basic information about yourself and family,
* communicate basic information on informal topics and participate in casual conversations,
* avoid basic cultural errors and handle minimum courtesy and travel requirements,
* satisfy personal needs and limited social demands,
* establish rapport with strangers in foreign countries,
* begin reading and sounding out items with native-like pronunciation.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)