We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Lawrence D. Shriberg
Raymond D. Kent
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
- Both textual material and audiotapes relate to clinical issues and clinical training, giving students practice transcribing clinical examples, not just normal adult speech.
- Illustrations and diagrams are based on information derived from x-ray films, not from an artist's rendering.
- Acoustic information is provided in a final chapter and extensive appendices are included, making the book a valuable resource for phonetic information.
- Information on multicultural issues in phonetic transcription has been added.
- The text now includes a concise review of phonetic transcription and phonetic analysis of infant vocalizations.
- Information on transcription reliability has been assembled and discussed from a clinical perspective.
- Guidelines for speech sampling and audiotape recording teach students current information obtaining valid and reliable speech samples for phonetic transcription.
- Includes the 1989 revisions to the International Phonetic Alphabet, including phonetic changes and diacritic additions.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)