We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
READING ON THE GO AT UNION STATION LENDING LIBRARY
In the spring of 2015, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation launched a […]
Mary Ellen Geist
Joanne Koenig Coste
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Topics discussed include:
- Caring for one who doesn't remember your name
- Grieving the losses of their life, and yours
- When an unexpected side of your loved one comes out
- When it feels like your love no longer helps
- Struggling with denial
- Hungering for simple recognition
- Feelings of failure and guilt
- How to handle frustration and anger
- How to care for you-physically, emotionally, spiritually-while you care for someone else
- Feeling exhausted - and what to do, when that happens
- Finding support - on the Web, through the telephone, or in person
- Allowing someone else to care for your loved one
- Times when laughter, singing, and foolishness are entirely app
Come shop our entire inventory of used books. Get discount code »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)