We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
E. Sander Connolly
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Emerald Coast Books
- Detailed coverage of all common neurosurgery procedures
- Over 40 new chapters featuring the latest information on intradural nerve sheath tumors, ulnar nerve submuscular transposition, lambdoid synostosis, radiosurgery for skull base lesions, and much more
- Succinct bullet-point format for quick and easy reference
- Management pearls at the end of every chapter highlight and expand on each procedure
- Nearly 200 new drawings emphasize key surgical steps
A reliable companion to Greenberg's Handbook, the second edition of Fundamentals of Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery is a must-have resource for those in training or for anyone who provides mentorship or support in the field of neurosurgery.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)