We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Dante J. Pieramici
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Ships directly from Better World Books
The book begins with general terminology and classification of ocular trauma, and goes on to cover such topics as: the new role of endoscopy; eye restoration with complete iris loss; anterior chamber disorders; rehabilitation advances; medicolegal issues regarding the ophthalmologist as an expert witness; and much more Insightful chapters written by patients offer their perspectives on the physical injuries and emotional trauma they have experienced.
This reader-friendly book is a valuable addition to the professional library of every ophthalmologist, retina specialist, resident, and emergency room physician who deals with trauma patients. No other resource gives you such an abundance of information on assessment, emergency intervention, management, and rehabilitation. Make sure you have the best, state-of-the-art information as you treat patients who have suffered an ocular injury.
Key features of OCULAR TRAUMA:
- A systemic approach to eye management on a "tissue by tissue" basis, instead of the traditional anterior/posterior approach
- Practical, easy-to-use format, featuring more than 350 illustrations (156 in full color), pearls, pitfalls, bullets, and special considerations-ideal for daily practice
- An international panel of expert authors offering up-to-date global perspectives on management of ocular trauma
- Draws on the largest epidemiologic and clinical data collection available, The United States Eye Injury Registry
- Offers an important discussion of medicolegal issues facing ophthalmologists called as expert witnesses
- Provides a comprehensive list of common abbreviations and frequently used terms
- And more
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Shop our Summer Sale going on now.Get discount code »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)