We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
WORDSWORTH AT ALA!
At the yearly gathering of booklovers held in Chicago’s McCormick Place convention center June 22 – 27, Wordsworth the Better World Bookmobile is...
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Half Price Books Inc
Mathom House Books, Inc.
Super Book Deals
"Athletic Development" offers a rare opportunity to learn and apply a career full of knowledge from the best. World-renowned strength and conditioning coach Vern Gambetta condenses the wisdom he's gained through more than 40 years of experience of working with athletes across sports, age groups, and levels of competition, including members of the Chicago White Sox, New York Mets, and U.S. men's 1998 World Cup soccer team. The result is an information-packed, myth-busting explanation of the most effective methods and prescriptions in each facet of an athlete's physical preparation. Gambetta includes never-before-published and ready-to-use training approaches in
- sport-specific demands analysis,
- work capacity enhancements,
- movement skills development,
- long- and short-term training program progressions, and
- rest and regeneration techniques. "Athletic Development" explains what works, what doesn't, and why. Gambetta's no-nonsense approach emphasizes results that pay off in the competitive season and reflect his work at the highest echelons of sport. Merging principles of anatomy, biomechanics, and exercise physiology with sports conditioning applications and four decades of professional practice, this is the definitive guide to performance-enhancing training.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)