We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
READING ON THE GO AT UNION STATION LENDING LIBRARY
In the spring of 2015, The Union Station Redevelopment Corporation launched a […]
Laura C. Schlessinger
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
1. Stupid Secrets: Withholding information for fear of rejection.
2. Stupid Egotism: Asking not what you can do for the relationship but only what the relationship can do for you.
3. Stupid Pettiness: Making a big deal out of the small stuff.
4. Stupid Power: The need to always be in control.
5. Stupid Priorities: Consuming all your time and energies with work, hobbies, errands, and chores instead of focusing on your relationship.
6. Stupid Happiness: Seeking stimulation and assurance from all the wrong places to satisfy the immature need to feel good.
7. Stupid Excuses: Not being accountable for bad behavior.
8. Stupid Liaisons: Not letting go of negative attachments to friends and relatives who are damaging to your relationship.
9. Stupid Mismatch: Not knowing when to leave and cut your losses.
10. Stupid Breakups: Disconnecting for all the wrong reasons.
Dr. Laura has been solving people's problems on the air for 25 years. Filled with letters and phone-in situations from her show, this book offers the sort of no-nonsense expertise that has made her a star.
Come shop our entire inventory of used books. Get discount code »
All used inventory that ships from Better World Books may come from separate Better World Books distribution centers.
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)