BANNED BOOKS WEEK
It’s banned books week, a week set aside to celebrate the freedom […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
May ship separately
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Once Upon A Time Books
Big Hearted Books
Your Online Bookstore
Wonder Book - Member ABAA/ILAB
Super Book Deals
One Stop Shop Bookstore
It's packed full of 50 useful things kids can do to make their homes, schools, adn neighborhoods more environmentally friendly.
Included in this book;
* Why you shouldn't leave appliances on standby.
* How to save water around your house.
* How to persuade your local supermarket to reduce the number of plastic bags used.
* What is the greenhouse effect and global warming.
* Ways to organize your household recycling that really work.
* Find out how green your family car is.
* What to do with kitchen leftovers.
* How to spread the word on saving the planet.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)