READ YOUR PLANET INTO SHAPE: 3 PLANET-FRIENDLY READING HABITS
Did you know that the simple act of reading can be an […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
May ship separately
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Once Upon A Time Books
Friends of the Phoenix Library
Your Online Bookstore
Wonder Book - Member ABAA/ILAB
Dream Books Company, LLC
Super Book Deals
It's packed full of 50 useful things kids can do to make their homes, schools, adn neighborhoods more environmentally friendly.
Included in this book;
* Why you shouldn't leave appliances on standby.
* How to save water around your house.
* How to persuade your local supermarket to reduce the number of plastic bags used.
* What is the greenhouse effect and global warming.
* Ways to organize your household recycling that really work.
* Find out how green your family car is.
* What to do with kitchen leftovers.
* How to spread the word on saving the planet.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
A great last-minute holiday present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)