RECOMMENDED READS FROM OUR RESIDENT LIBRARIAN
by Vanessa Jones, Account Manager, Better World Books UK I am an unashamed […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Last Page Books-Columbus
Goodwill of Silicon Valley
Dream Books Company, LLC
WEST SUSSEX, GBR
West Sussex, GBR
- The brain is the fattiest organ in the body (All theZumba in the world won t help you drop that weight.)
- Salt is the only rock eaten by humans (Although somerocks can be snorted.)
- November 19 is World Toilet Day (No comment.)
- Rattlesnake mating sessions can last more thantwenty-two hours (Ouch.)
- Psychologists can assess your personality from howyou dip fries in ketchup (Nice fries, sociopath.)
Now the next time someone tells you smugly that starfish have nobrains, you can counter with any one of these 1,045 weird facts andremain king or queen of the cocktail (or kegger) chatter.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)