HELLO, OUR BOOKMOBILE’S NAME IS….
After two rounds of gathering name suggestions and three rounds of the […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Dream Books Company, LLC
All Booked Up FL
PB Shop USA
WEST SUSSEX, GBR
- The brain is the fattiest organ in the body (All theZumba in the world won t help you drop that weight.)
- Salt is the only rock eaten by humans (Although somerocks can be snorted.)
- November 19 is World Toilet Day (No comment.)
- Rattlesnake mating sessions can last more thantwenty-two hours (Ouch.)
- Psychologists can assess your personality from howyou dip fries in ketchup (Nice fries, sociopath.)
Now the next time someone tells you smugly that starfish have nobrains, you can counter with any one of these 1,045 weird facts andremain king or queen of the cocktail (or kegger) chatter.
Save on 5 or more used books that ship from our warehouse. Get discount code »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)