FOUR BOOKS FOR BETTER MOTIVATION
We all need a boost sometimes. Whether we’re looking to improve our […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Used Very Good
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Dream Books Company, LLC
Half Price Books Inc
Mathom House Books, Inc.
WEST SUSSEX, GBR
You've made it Your baby has turned one Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions -- and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who've "been there, done that" . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you'll learn:
- The truth about The Terrible Twos--and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
- Picky Eaters--learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
- Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that's not a typo--learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
- What's normal--and what's not when it comes to your toddler's growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
- Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler
This new 4th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Toddler Tech 411: Yes, your toddler can navigate your iPad better than you, but does it boost his brain? Screens off all shapes and sizes are everywhere. Learn if they help or hurt your child's development and how to manage media use in your family. 2. Does your preschooler have ADD? New guidelines for diagnosis and treatment for kids as young as age four. 3. Food allergies on the rise. What tests and evaluations are useful and which ones aren't. Plus the latest advice on treatment for food allergies. 4. More on toddler sleep problems. How to reach sleep nirvana in your house
Get 30% Off 5 or more used books that ship from the Bargain Bin. Learn more »
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)