0 TO 10KM FOR SCOTTISH BOOK TRUST WITH EMMA MCNEILL
When the opportunity to do the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 10k as part […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
New & Olde Pages
Anyone running a wholesale or retail business must deal with legal and tax issues, and those who sell on eBay are no exception. Yet many eBay sellers remain ignorant of the consequences they may face if they disregard certain basic rules. Packed with stories of actual eBay sellers, this helpful guide takes readers through the most common eBay transactions, pointing out all the legal and tax issues they may encounter along the way. Readers will get practical advice on:
* whether their eBay selling qualifies as a "business"
* illegal practices to avoid
* what taxes must be paid and what they can and can't deduct
* spelling out a refund and return policy
* knowing when a bid becomes legally binding
* resolving seller-buyer disputes
* protecting themselves when buying inventory and hiring employees
* trademarking a business name and web address
* customs, duties, and other considerations when selling internationally.
Complete with sample contracts, forms, checklists, and disclaimers, this is a book no eBay seller should be without.
Get 40% off 5 or more used books from the Bargain Bin. Shop and Save
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)