0 TO 10KM FOR SCOTTISH BOOK TRUST WITH EMMA MCNEILL
When the opportunity to do the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 10k as part […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
May ship separately
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Clean Earth Books
Your Online Bookstore
Super Book Deals
Revival Books Ltd.
To help you achieve a new state of mild motivation, "Screw Calm and Get Angry" brings together several centuries of embattled and embittered epithets. It would seem that across the world and across the centuries, there is plenty of evidence to suggest you're not alone in bemoaning the way the odds are stacked:
* On Politics: "The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly, ' meaning 'many, ' and the word 'ticks, ' meaning 'blood sucking parasites.'" --Larry Hardiman
* On Work: "By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day." --Robert Frost
* On Money: "The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any." --Katherine Whitehorn
* On Business: "Nothing is illegal if a hundred businessmen decide to do it, and that's true anywhere in the world." --Andrew Young
* On War: "You can't say civilization don't advance...for in every war they kill you a new way." --Will Rogers
* On Life: "If you wake up and you're not in pain, you know you're dead." --Russian proverb
A parody of the famed Keep Calm and Carry On British motivational poster, and featuring the same successful format as our best-selling "Keep Calm and Carry On" book, "Screw Calm and Get Angry" is destined to be the motivational mantra for the realists of the world
Get 40% off 5 or more used books from the Bargain Bin. Shop and Save
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)