FIVE WEB SERIES BROADCASTING CLASSIC BOOKS FOR A NEW ERA
Classic books are so named for a reason. These books offer more […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Last Page Books-Dallas
HPB - Milwaukee
HPB-West Lane Avenue
HPB - Redmond
Revival Books Ltd.
"Nexus 7 For Dummies" provides readers with all the information they need in order to get the most out of their tablet. Key topics covered include:
- Introducing the Android tablet concept.
- Navigating the technical aspects of Nexus 7, including touchscreen technology, wireless access, software updates
- Downloading and shopping for e-books.
- Using the built-in Web browser on the Internet
- Watching streaming video
- Creating a slideshow of photos from your digital camera.
- Side-loading videos and music from your personal computer.
- Taking pictures and conferencing with your Nexus 7
- Reading an e-book
- Using the Android-based applications that come with the Nexus 7.
- Personalizing and customizing the Nexus 7, including accessories
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Do the most with your textbook purchase by getting it used today! Shop Now »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)