0 TO 10KM FOR SCOTTISH BOOK TRUST WITH EMMA MCNEILL
When the opportunity to do the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 10k as part […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Big River Books
Last Page Books-Columbus
Midtown Scholar Bookstore
Clean Earth Books
Your Online Bookstore
Cathy's Half Price Books
Books From California
One Planet Books
Andersen's 1993 book, "Jagger Unauthorized," made front-page headlines. "Mick" builds on that book with stunning insights and revelations, new to this book, including:
- Jagger's bisexual history and the list of famous lovers that just keeps growing.
- Mick's killer instinct for business, which has enabled him to amass a personal fortune of over $400 million.
- Cocaine, LSD, hashish, and speed: Flabbergasting detail about the true extent of Jagger's substance abuse.
- Jagger's connections to the Royal Family--continuing today with William and Kate--and the curious circumstances surrounding his knighthood.
- The threats to Mick's life, including the chilling details of the assassination attempt the FBI kept secret for decades.
- And of course Jagger's strange, love-hate relationship with Keith Richards, which continues to this day.
"Mick" is an authoritative look at the leader of the world's greatest rock-and-roll band and is destined to become the definitive biography every fan must have.
Get 40% off 5 or more used books from the Bargain Bin. Shop and Save
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)