HOW BYOD FOR ENTERPRISE HAS CHANGED UNIVERSITY MOBILE INFRASTRUCTURE
About 85 percent of educational institutions allow their teachers or students use […]
Barbara A. Mowat
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Used Very Good
May ship separately
Ships directly from Better World Books
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
"Essay by" Susan Snyder
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)