We recommend using a modern web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge with their default settings.
One of the challenge points on the Better World Books 2017 Reading […]
Robert E., Jr. Owens
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Glued To The Tube Books
- The author's approach to language intervention involves using conversational techniques, classroom intervention, group work and whole language.
- In addition to complete coverage of theory, the author includes a wealth of practical information and specific techniques for different language problems in a convenient appendix.
- Two chapters focus on low-functioning clients, which benefit students working with infants, preschoolers or children with retardation.
- A chapter on narrative analysis principles and techniques examines this specialized technique.
- Analysis of an actual dysfunctional language sample provides a forum for a discussion of intervention procedures, giving students a realistic feel for the work of clinicians and therapists.
- Increased attention has been paid to cultural diversity, reflecting today's school populations more accurately.
- The chapter on classroom intervention has been expanded to reflect recent trends in the field.
- A new chapter on disorders forms aframework for the discussion of disorders, outlining differences and similarities.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)