BETTER WORLD BOOKS HOSTS 2ND ANNUAL BOOK OR BOO!
On October 22, 2016, Better World Books opened up it’s Mishawaka, IN […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
- Two full chapters deal with parent and family issues.
- Emphasis on the practical application of intervention in the preschool setting focuses on issues of real importance to the classroom teacher.
- A complete anatomy of a successful school program provides a detailed picture of how the intervention model is applied in a real-life setting, and gives students crucial instructional guidance on procedural methodology for their classroom.
- Analysis of education laws and regulations that have an impact on the preschooler with a language disorder shows students how the law works and does not work for these: children.
- A detailed analysis of classroom procedures is provided for the special education teacher who must facilitate learning of a) different types of handicapped children and, b) children with handicaps and without handicaps. The classroom is described as a language laboratory to integrate children.
- A clinical-educational model is presented so that inclusion can be achieved by understanding the barriers that interfere with educational integration.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)