LITERARY BIRTHDAY: EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
On September first, 1875, Edgar Rice Burroughs was born. As a writer, […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
The Book Man
First published in 1995, "Intuitive Eating "has become the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. We've all been there--angry with ourselves for overeating, for our lack of willpower, for failing at yet another diet. But the problem is not us; it's that dieting, with its emphasis on rules and regulations, has stopped us from listening to our bodies. Written by two prominent nutritionists, "Intuitive Eating "will teach you:
- How to reject diet mentality forever
- How our three Eating Personalities define our eating difficulties
- How to find satisfaction in your eating
- How to feel your feelings without using food
- How to honor hunger and feel fullness
- How to follow the ten principles of "Intuitive Eating,"
- How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
- How to raise an "intuitive eater"-NEW
- The incredible science behind intuitive eating-NEW
This revised edition includes updates and expansions throughout, as well as two brand new chapters that will help readers integrate intuitive eating even more fully into their daily lives.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Do the most with your textbook purchase by getting it used today! Shop Now »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)