BWB REMEMBERS THE BOOKS OF OUR CHILDHOOD (3 OF 3)
The third and final part in our Children’s Book Week series on the books that BWB employees remember from their childhood. Don’t forget...
Hello, I'm an eBook
ATTENTION : This item is an eBook. It is for use with various eBook readers, it is not a physical book. eBooks are available for downloaded immediately after you've gone through the checkout process.
This item will be downloaded electronically after checkout.
This book gives you good solid advice and great strategies for getting interviews and landing the job as Engineering Technician.
To prepare for the Job this book tells you:
- The training and education needed
- Expected job prospects
- The job's activities and responsibilities
- Working conditions
To land the Job, it gives you the hands-on and how-to's insight on:
- Finding Opportunities - the best places to find them
- Writing Unbeatable Resumes and Cover Letters
- Acing the Interview
- What to Expect From Recruiters
- How employers hunt for Job-hunters.... and More
This book offers excellent, insightful advice for everyone from entry level to senior professionals. None of the other such career guides compare with this one. It stands out because it:
1. Explains how the people doing the hiring think, so that you can win them over on paper and then in your interview;
2. Is filled with useful cheat and work -sheets;
3. Explains every step of the job-hunting process - from little known ways for finding openings to getting ahead on the job.
This book covers everything. Whether you are trying to get your first Job or move up in the system, get this book.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)