Textbook shopping: it can be painful. The long lines, the high cost. […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
This item will be downloaded electronically after checkout.
Drink up and pay homage to your favorite hobby—craft brewing beer, ciders, and meads—alongside the legends, innovators, and rising stars of the beer world!
In The Brewer’s Apprentice, you get incomparable behind-the-scenes access to the craft brewing world, along with tutorials on everything from mastering the perfect pour to designing a world-class IPA. This illustrated handbook escorts you through the steps of the brewing process and offers a unique curriculum that supports and enhances your knowledge of brewing basics.
Inside, you'll find:
- 18 world-class brewers, including Vinnie Cilurzo (Russian River), Sam Calagione (Dogfish Head) and Ken Grossman (Sierra Nevada) as they share their expertise in vivid, engaging interviews
- Advice on sourcing the best hops, barley, wheat, and more; farm-to-table and seasonal brewing
- Strategies for setting up your homebrewing workshop to master brewing chemistry 101
- Methods for tinkering with nontraditional ingredients and extreme brews
- Techniques for brewing mead, sour ales, and cider
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)