2017 READING CHALLENGE RECOMMENDATIONS
The new year is a time to challenge yourself to reach new […]
Lawrence D. Shriberg
Raymond D. Kent
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Orphans Treasure Box
The Book Cellar
One Stop Shop Bookstore
DELHI BOOK STORE
- Both textual material and audiotapes relate to clinical issues and clinical training, giving students practice transcribing clinical examples, not just normal adult speech.
- Illustrations and diagrams are based on information derived from x-ray films, not from an artist's rendering.
- Acoustic information is provided in a final chapter and extensive appendices are included, making the book a valuable resource for phonetic information.
- Information on multicultural issues in phonetic transcription has been added.
- The text now includes a concise review of phonetic transcription and phonetic analysis of infant vocalizations.
- Information on transcription reliability has been assembled and discussed from a clinical perspective.
- Guidelines for speech sampling and audiotape recording teach students current information obtaining valid and reliable speech samples for phonetic transcription.
- Includes the 1989 revisions to the International Phonetic Alphabet, including phonetic changes and diacritic additions.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)