HELLO, OUR BOOKMOBILE’S NAME IS….
After two rounds of gathering name suggestions and three rounds of the […]
Mary Ellen Geist
Joanne Koenig Coste
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Topics discussed include:
- Caring for one who doesn't remember your name
- Grieving the losses of their life, and yours
- When an unexpected side of your loved one comes out
- When it feels like your love no longer helps
- Struggling with denial
- Hungering for simple recognition
- Feelings of failure and guilt
- How to handle frustration and anger
- How to care for you-physically, emotionally, spiritually-while you care for someone else
- Feeling exhausted - and what to do, when that happens
- Finding support - on the Web, through the telephone, or in person
- Allowing someone else to care for your loved one
- Times when laughter, singing, and foolishness are entirely app
Save on 5 or more used books that ship from our warehouse. Get discount code »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)