GETTING YOUR BOOKS BY CHRISTMAS, PART 2
We’re back with a second tip for US shoppers aiming to get […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
WEST SUSSEX, GBR
Revival Books Ltd.
S York, GBR
Differentiating for various groups of learners
Developing independent and resilient learners
Challenging the most able learners
Sharing the criteria for success
In addition, the author provides teachers six steps to a successful classroom:
1. Be in control, right from the start and set up the learning environment
2. Stimulate curiosity and open mindedness to prepare for learning
3. Set objectives of learning outcomes and engage students in the process
4. Main lesson activities
5. Dish up the DIRT... often (Dedicated Improvement and Reflection Time)
6. Provide the perfect review
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Check out our Holiday Shipping chart. See Shipping Options »
A great last-minute holiday present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)