YES, BOOKS ARE STILL BEING CHALLENGED FOR REMOVAL IN 2014
What is Banned Books Week? The American Library Association’s weeklong observance “highlights […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
text book recycle
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang--literally and figuratively. In this book, you'll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He's still Tucker Max, and--for one more book--he's still an asshole.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)