BWB REMEMBERS THE BOOKS OF OUR CHILDHOOD (3 OF 3)
The third and final part in our Children’s Book Week series on the books that BWB employees remember from their childhood. Don’t forget...
Hello, I'm an eBook
ATTENTION : This item is an eBook. It is for use with various eBook readers, it is not a physical book. eBooks are available for downloaded immediately after you've gone through the checkout process.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
BookHouse COM LLC
Super Book Deals
Pat Hiban is not a career author who writes theoretically about building wealth--he's a working real estate professional who has compiled two decades' worth of invaluable experience into this manual, which combines motivational success strategies with practical tips for flourishing in real estate. In it, you'll learn how Pat
- went from being a raging workaholic to taking 153 days off each year
- raised his average sales price from $92,000 to over $450,000 in four simple steps
- went from $13,000 in yearly commissions to over $5 million yearly
- went from zero foreclosure listings to over 325 in twenty-four months
- got his team revved up by humiliating himself on YouTube
- landed more customers by dressing up as Dracula
- turned the worst market in decades into profit in new areas
- learned some of his best tactics through authorized stealing from his competitors
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)