REMINDER: DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
We recently asked: “What book would you send your younger self?” And […]
E. Sander Connolly
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Super Book Deals
- Detailed coverage of all common neurosurgery procedures
- Over 40 new chapters featuring the latest information on intradural nerve sheath tumors, ulnar nerve submuscular transposition, lambdoid synostosis, radiosurgery for skull base lesions, and much more
- Succinct bullet-point format for quick and easy reference
- Management pearls at the end of every chapter highlight and expand on each procedure
- Nearly 200 new drawings emphasize key surgical steps
A reliable companion to Greenberg's Handbook, the second edition of Fundamentals of Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery is a must-have resource for those in training or for anyone who provides mentorship or support in the field of neurosurgery.
Come save on all used books that ship from our warehouse with the Dog Days of Summer Sale. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)