REMINDER: DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
We recently asked: “What book would you send your younger self?” And […]
Dante J. Pieramici
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The book begins with general terminology and classification of ocular trauma, and goes on to cover such topics as: the new role of endoscopy; eye restoration with complete iris loss; anterior chamber disorders; rehabilitation advances; medicolegal issues regarding the ophthalmologist as an expert witness; and much more Insightful chapters written by patients offer their perspectives on the physical injuries and emotional trauma they have experienced.
This reader-friendly book is a valuable addition to the professional library of every ophthalmologist, retina specialist, resident, and emergency room physician who deals with trauma patients. No other resource gives you such an abundance of information on assessment, emergency intervention, management, and rehabilitation. Make sure you have the best, state-of-the-art information as you treat patients who have suffered an ocular injury.
Key features of OCULAR TRAUMA:
- A systemic approach to eye management on a "tissue by tissue" basis, instead of the traditional anterior/posterior approach
- Practical, easy-to-use format, featuring more than 350 illustrations (156 in full color), pearls, pitfalls, bullets, and special considerations-ideal for daily practice
- An international panel of expert authors offering up-to-date global perspectives on management of ocular trauma
- Draws on the largest epidemiologic and clinical data collection available, The United States Eye Injury Registry
- Offers an important discussion of medicolegal issues facing ophthalmologists called as expert witnesses
- Provides a comprehensive list of common abbreviations and frequently used terms
- And more
Come save on all used books that ship from our warehouse with the Dog Days of Summer Sale. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)