REFLECTING ON THE 2015 CILIP CONFERENCE
Written by Martin Mullin, Head of UK Acquisitions. CILIP is the Chartered […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
May ship separately
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Once Upon A Time Books
Last Page Books-Dallas
Total Quality Books, LLC
Your Online Bookstore
Wonder Book - Member ABAA/ILAB
HPB-Country Club Corner
Super Book Deals
* Advice from experts including sports gynecologists, nutritionists, and exercise physiologists
* The most current heart rate and training guidelines
* Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy stretching and strength programs
* Cross-training suggestions including yoga, Pilates, swimming, and more
* Running-specific menu plans for a healthy pregnancy
* Strategies for preventing injuries
* Money-saving tips for choosing the best maternity running gear
* Guidance for postpartum running The Runner's World Guide to Running and Pregnancy gets to the bottom of the how-much-is-too-much debate once and for all. Pregnant runners will never be puzzled by conflicting advice again.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)