WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE BLOG?
We’d love to share your voice here at the blog. Especially if […]
R. D. Reynolds
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Broad Street Books
Super Book Deals
"The WrestleCrap Book of Lists " has all that -- and much more. The gloves are off as best-selling author RD Reynolds and his co-author Blade Braxton pull no punches in looking at some of wrestling's biggest mistakes, most comical mishaps and most egotistical performers. Among the lists included in this cornucopia of wrestling nonsense are:
- Sights Wrestling Fans Should Never Be Forced To See Again
- The Greatest Mullets in the History of the Game
- Porn Stars Who Moonlighted in Wrestling
- The Proof that DX is really, REALLY Gay
- The Greatest Mugshots -- Featuring Your Favourite Wrestlers
- The Pieces of Definitive Evidence that WCW May Have Been Run By Nazis
- Pro Wrestling's Stupidest Hometowns
- The Things That Vince McMahon Always Wants to Talk About (Half of Which Involve His Genitalia)
Of course, we'd be remiss if we didn't mention the book's craptastic main event: the 25 Worst Gimmicks of All Time.
Irreverent, off-kilter, and certain to be offensive to all, The WrestleCrap Book of Lists is pro wrestling's very worst of the worst
Save up to 40% at the last huge sale of 2013. Learn more »
Check out our Holiday Shipping chart. See Shipping Options »
The perfect last-minute gift for readers. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)