2017 READING CHALLENGE RECOMMENDATIONS
The new year is a time to challenge yourself to reach new […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Second City Books
Big River Books
Clean Earth Books
Books From California
Waddle Books Inc.
Friends of the Phoenix Library
Powell's Bookstores, Chicago
Half Price Books Inc
Andersen's 1993 book, "Jagger Unauthorized," made front-page headlines. "Mick" builds on that book with stunning insights and revelations, new to this book, including:
- Jagger's bisexual history and the list of famous lovers that just keeps growing.
- Mick's killer instinct for business, which has enabled him to amass a personal fortune of over $400 million.
- Cocaine, LSD, hashish, and speed: Flabbergasting detail about the true extent of Jagger's substance abuse.
- Jagger's connections to the Royal Family--continuing today with William and Kate--and the curious circumstances surrounding his knighthood.
- The threats to Mick's life, including the chilling details of the assassination attempt the FBI kept secret for decades.
- And of course Jagger's strange, love-hate relationship with Keith Richards, which continues to this day.
"Mick" is an authoritative look at the leader of the world's greatest rock-and-roll band and is destined to become the definitive biography every fan must have.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)