BWB REMEMBERS THE BOOKS OF OUR CHILDHOOD (3 OF 3)
The third and final part in our Children’s Book Week series on the books that BWB employees remember from their childhood. Don’t forget...
Hello, I'm an eBook
ATTENTION : This item is an eBook. It is for use with various eBook readers, it is not a physical book. eBooks are available for downloaded immediately after you've gone through the checkout process.
Shipped from other seller
BESTBARGAIN BOOKS WHOLESALERS
BookHouse COM LLC
"Nexus 7 For Dummies" provides readers with all the information they need in order to get the most out of their tablet. Key topics covered include:
- Introducing the Android tablet concept.
- Navigating the technical aspects of Nexus 7, including touchscreen technology, wireless access, software updates
- Downloading and shopping for e-books.
- Using the built-in Web browser on the Internet
- Watching streaming video
- Creating a slideshow of photos from your digital camera.
- Side-loading videos and music from your personal computer.
- Taking pictures and conferencing with your Nexus 7
- Reading an e-book
- Using the Android-based applications that come with the Nexus 7.
- Personalizing and customizing the Nexus 7, including accessories
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)