BOOKS BY STATE: DELAWARE
The first item on the Better World Books 2016 Reading Challenge is […]
Sandra I. Cheldelin
Ann F. Lucas
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Friends of the Phoenix Library
One Stop Shop Bookstore
- Guidelines for knowing when it is appropriate to intervene in a conflict
- Strategies for helping to change irrational and negative thinking to positive rational thought
- Methods for handling interpersonal conflict--between two parties--within a department
- An outline of the major approaches for managing conflict and information3/4when they work and when they don't
- Effective strategies for preventing and solving specific problems
Get 50% Off 5 or more used Bargain Bin books that ship from us. Learn more »
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)