LITERARY BIRTHDAY: EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
On September first, 1875, Edgar Rice Burroughs was born. As a writer, […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
BY PRACTICAL SCHOLARSHIP
The extraordinary account of Helen Keller's struggle to overcome the challenges of being deaf and blind--a masterpiece of modern biography.
EACH ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
- A concise introduction that gives readers important background information
- A chronology of the author's life and work
- A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
- An outline of key themes and plot points to help readers form their own interpretations
- Detailed explanatory notes
- Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern perspectives on the work
- Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
- A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest books to their full potential.
SERIES EDITED BY CYNTHIA BRANTLEY JOHNSON
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Do the most with your textbook purchase by getting it used today! Shop Now »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)