HOW BYOD FOR ENTERPRISE HAS CHANGED UNIVERSITY MOBILE INFRASTRUCTURE
About 85 percent of educational institutions allow their teachers or students use […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Ships directly from Better World Books
BY PRACTICAL SCHOLARSHIP
The extraordinary account of Helen Keller's struggle to overcome the challenges of being deaf and blind--a masterpiece of modern biography.
EACH ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
- A concise introduction that gives readers important background information
- A chronology of the author's life and work
- A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
- An outline of key themes and plot points to help readers form their own interpretations
- Detailed explanatory notes
- Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern perspectives on the work
- Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
- A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest books to their full potential.
SERIES EDITED BY CYNTHIA BRANTLEY JOHNSON
Get 4 popular books for only $9.50 with the Starter Pack bundle. Learn more »
Check out our Holiday Shipping chart. See Shipping Options »
The perfect last-minute gift for readers. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)