9 PHOTOS OF A LIBRARY YOU HELPED BUILD
Check out these great photos of the ribbon cutting ceremony at Sandvoort […]
Neil J. Salkind
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Written for people who want to learn or brush-up on the basics of statistics but question their abilities, this book offers a step-by-step introduction to the topic. The book begins with an introduction to the language of statistics and then covers descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Throughout, the author offers readers:
- Difficulty Rating Index for each chapter's material
- Tips for doing and thinking about a statistical technique
- Top tens for everything from the best ways to create a graph to the most effective techniques for data collection
- Steps that break techniques down into a clear sequence of procedures
- SPSS tips for executing each major statistical technique
- Practice exercises at the end of each chapter, followed by worked out solutions.
The book concludes with a statistical software sampler and a description of the best Internet sites for statistical information and data resources. Readers also have access to a website for downloading data that they can use to practice additional exercises from the book. Students and researchers will appreciate the book's unhurried pace and thorough, friendly presentation.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)