LITERARY BIRTHDAY: EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
On September first, 1875, Edgar Rice Burroughs was born. As a writer, […]
Peter H. Rossi
Mark W. Lipsey
Howard E. Freeman
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Desert Pueblo Books
Super Book Deals
Since Peter H. Rossi, Mark W. Lipsey, and Howard E. Freeman first published Evaluation: A Systematic Approach, more than 90,000 readers have considered it the premier text on how to design, implement, and appraise social programs through evaluation. In this, the completely revised Seventh Edition, authors Rossi and Lipsey include the latest techniques and approaches to evaluation as well as guidelines to tailor evaluations to fit programs and social contexts.
With decades of hands-on experience conducting evaluations, the authors provide scores of examples to help students understand how evaluators deal with various critical issues. They include a glossary of key terms and concepts, making this the most comprehensive and authoritative evaluation text available.
Thoroughly revised, the Seventh Edition now includes
* Substantially more attention to outcome measurement
* Lengthy discussions of program theory, including a section about detecting program effects and interpreting their practical significance
* An augmented and updated discussion of major evaluation designs
* A detailed exposition of meta-analysis as an approach to the synthesis of evaluation studies
* Alternative approaches to evaluation
* Examples of successful evaluations
* Discussions of the political and social contexts of evaluation
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Do the most with your textbook purchase by getting it used today! Shop Now »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)