BWB REMEMBERS THE BOOKS OF OUR CHILDHOOD (3 OF 3)
The third and final part in our Children’s Book Week series on the books that BWB employees remember from their childhood. Don’t forget...
Pimsleur Language Programs
Hello, I'm an eBook
ATTENTION : This item is an eBook. It is for use with various eBook readers, it is not a physical book. eBooks are available for downloaded immediately after you've gone through the checkout process.
Shipped from other seller
Low and B. Hold
Level II will double your vocabulary and grammatical structures while increasing your spoken proficiency exponentially. Upon completion of a Level II, you will be able to:
* engage in fuller conversations involving yourself, your family, daily activities, interests and personal preferences,
* combine known elements into increasingly longer sentences and strings of sentences,
* create with language and function in informal situations,
* deal with concrete topics in the past, present, and future,
* meet social demands and limited job requirements,
* begin reading for meaning.
"Note: In order for the Pimsleur Method to work correctly, you must first complete the Level I language program before proceeding to the Level II language program."
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)