READ YOUR PLANET INTO SHAPE: 3 PLANET-FRIENDLY READING HABITS
Did you know that the simple act of reading can be an […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Big Hearted Books
Waddle Books Inc.
Clean Earth Books
Bay City Books
The Book Cellar
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
"Essay by" Susan Snyder
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Guaranteed to be exactly the book Mom wants. Order Now »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)