EDUCATORS: COME FILL UP A BOX FULL OF BOOKS!
Worldwide literacy is our mission, and we know it’s just as important […]
Harvard Medical School
Medical School Harvard
Anthony L. Komaroff
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Waddle Books Inc.
One Planet Books
HPB - Lincoln Square
Black Diamond Group
Today Americans have a better chance of living longer, healthier lives than ever before. But before we can utilize the benefits of modern medicine we must learn how to manage our own health. "The Harvard Medical School Family Health Guide" is an essential, empowering resource that can help you to navigate our health care system with ease and confidence. Whether you depend on traditional fee-for-service care or subscribe to an HMO, this comprehensive volume will provide you with all the medical know-how you need at every stage of life, including:
- up-to-the-minute information about the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of medical conditions, including the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic testing and the newest drug discoveries
- an easy-to-understand introduction to our health care system and how to navigate it
- expert advice on how to make the most of the time spent with your doctor
- the benefits and side effects of many brand-name and generic drugs
- what to do in case of a medical emergency
- suggestions for healthy living and disease prevention
- first-person survival stories and testimonials
- coping strategies from the country's most renowned physicians
- the latest scientific studies on low-carbohydrate diets, nutrition, and good health
...and much more. With symptom charts, benefit/risk-assessment graphs, resource listings, a full glossary, even personal medical forms, this guidebook is the key to getting the best health care possible for you and your family.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Come save on used books in the Clearance Aisle. Learn more »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)