FOUR BOOKS FOR BETTER MOTIVATION
We all need a boost sometimes. Whether we’re looking to improve our […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
Friends of the Phoenix Library
Oliver Owl Books
Cloud 9 Books
Breastfeeding with Confidence provides:
- Accessible information in an easy-to-read and easy-to-understand format
- Answers to any questions mothers could have about breastfeeding
- Illustrations to help mothers with how to position their baby
- Symbols that label key information (the key symbol highlights pointers to becoming a skillful and loving mother, the male symbol indicates items that may particularly interest the father, the apple symbol denotes healthy actions, and the cross symbol is for emergency aid.)
- Work pages for mothers to take notes and track progress
- Helpful "things to do" suggestions as a proactive approach to solving problems
- Stories and comments from breastfeeding mothers, with lots of reassuring advice and information.
iParenting Media Awards 2007 Excellent Product Winner: Parenting
USABookNews.com 2006 Finalist: Parenting/Family: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)